Tuesday, October 14, 2008

smiling, happy people




If you happen to have a copy of inlingua Malta's new 2009 brochure, you will see this photo on the front. I took it myself one sunny September morning. It was the day before the deadline and I still had no photo for the front cover. Everything else was ready but until we had a photo nothing else could be done. You must be thinking that leaving something like this to the last minute is not so smart..well I didn't leave it to the last minute. All Summer we took photos but for some reason none of them seemed right. This time had to be different. I had to get the perfect shot. Luck was on my side that day. Within minutes I had 8 students all wearing bright clothes and big smiles. We made our way to the sea which is literally seconds away from our school and the rest, as they say, is history. I love this shot. It's bright, its natural and it is real. No models, no sets, no professional photographers. Just my camera + happy students + lots of sunshine = one perfect photo :)

No comments: