Monday, October 26, 2009

Lessons at inlingua



It was Monday morning - But not a usual one like on the other Mondays before. Of course it wasn't, because that day I started taking lessons at inlingua.

After already working here for two months, inlingua offers me for every month work one free week of General English lessons. So this was my first day. After taking the test that determined my language level of English, lessons started at 10 am on Monday. I was very excited about the other students, the lessons itself as well as the teacher.


We are just a small group - me and another girl who is from Russia. As we are only two students in the class, the lessons are very effective and intensive. This has to be evaluated as positive, because everyone has the possibility to speak as much as possible. The best way to improve his English! So it's not like in school time when about 25 students are sitting in one stuffy room, the teacher standing in front of them, trying to explain something and the students are not paying attention - There is no possibility to actively take part in the lessons and learn something.Here at inlingua it's different, simply better.Even the atmosphere in the class is easy-going and not as tense as it was in school time.


And I'm looking forward to the next lessons.Well, for me it's half-time now here in Malta. Ten weeks have already passed and another ten weeks are waiting for me…. Till next time!

No comments: